Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

FESTIVAL MUNDIAL



Dancing, Chilling and singing, festival Mundial was amazing! Last Sunday my sister and I went to Tilburg for a day of relaxing and entertainment. Caro Emerald, AfroCubism (read Buena Vista feat. other musicians) and the Kyteman Orchestra, which blew me away!

My sister won 2 tickets to this festival on radio 6, thank you!! I've never been there before but from now on I will definitely go every year! The ambiance was so relaxed, so many different people but so friendly and outgoing.

These are some pictures of this sunny day, maybe I'll see you next year?

12 comments:

  1. Ziet er echt heel awesome uit! De line-up was ook goed

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige armbandjes!
    Je ziet er top uit,

    LOVE,
    PurePreciousPerfection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Really love all the bracelets!
    I would love for you to visit my blog sometime!!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow u on google friends :)i hope u too....pics wonderful <3 BB FOR EVER :) Elis acqua92.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great festival pictures! Leuke blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. leuk dat je daar geweest bent! Coole foto's:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks you had an amazing time there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds really like so much fun, isn't it?If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Win 100 euros giveaway to spend on Bit Tiendas!
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Sounds like you had an amazing time, wish I was there too! Your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too? Have a lovely day!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuke outfit heb je aan! Ik had vroeger altijd echt een OBSESSIE met die armbandjes, elke keer kocht ik er meer!

    X
    je nieuwste volgster

    ReplyDelete